So two days ago there was a Team Fortress update. So fuck it, here’s my opinion:
1: The custom decal items will be abused (Inb4 penis kills). That’s a no brainier, and it’s kinda cheap of Valve to force us to buy “Decal Kits” when we’ve bought the sign from the store. Like really guys, can’t you atleast give us a decal kit free with every sign?
2: The slow motion feature for replays is really cool, and I can foresee some really snazzy replays in the future. I still have a feeling we’re going to get shitty frag videos were the speed hops around with every camera angle like a Vlogger hyped up on sugar. Oh! and there was also a shaking feature added… so take what you want from that.
3. Valve gave everyone a free paper hat. It looks rather ugly, but the goodnews is that you can craft two of ‘em together to make a new one. I got “The Heavy Duty Rag”. And it only cost me 1.33 refined, which is actually about how much the hat is worth.
4. They added a birdcage for the pyro. It looks alright, but I still like my Glove. Speaking of Pyro stuff, I’m looking for a Stock Broker’s Scarf for my…
5. New Extra Misc. Slot. So now you have have your Deus Specs and your Silver Dueling badge AT THE SAME TIME MISC SLOT-CEPTION. Unfortunally items are organized into “Chest” and “Face” meaning I can’t wear my dueling badge and future Stock Brokers Scarf.
6. The Pyro can now equip the Reserve Shooter. It honestly doesn’t matter to me; I use my shotgun to finish off people out of range, making my six shots very valuable.
7. The Widowmaker now takes 30 metal per shot. So now I can use it without ballsing up!
8. The Shortstop got a reload speed nerf. Affecting only bad players, as the general consensus is that the Scattergun is the best.
9. Steam Workshop has been added, making it easier for users to subit their created items to TF2.
Meaning more people will create items.
Meaning More Weapons & Hats
Meaning More money to valve….
Meaning they have more time to make more Weapons and Ha-
Oh god what have we allowed to happen.
- trainwriter posted this